I am a reader. No one can deny it. My shelf is filled with tons of books. One thing I love is imagining what the characters look like or sound like. One of the coolest things is seeing that book come to life. I always enjoy watching my favorite books get turned into movies as long as they do it well, of course.
Some adaptions are faithful like the miniseries Moby Dick featuring Patrick Stewart There are others that are, well, not so good. That being said, I have a few great books that I think would fantastic movies. Here are 10 books I want to be movies!
- Ideal by Ayn Rand
- Nightmare City by Andrew Klavan
- Haven of Swans (originally published as Abomination) by Colleen Coble
- Till We Have Faces by CS Lewis
- Batman: The Long Halloween by Jeph Loeb
- The Children of Húrin by JRR Tolkien
- The Pilgrim’s Progress by John Bunyan*
- Perelandra by CS Lewis
- Self-Incrimination by Randy Singer
- Anthem by Ayn Rand
What do you think? Would you like to see these films become movies? Do you have any other books you would like to see? Let me know in the comments below. While you are at it, check out last year’s list. Don’t forget to like, share, and subscribe for more posts like this one.
*I know there have been a few adaptions, but I would like to see an epic version.
This article has been updated from a previous version.