Hollywood is full of talented women. But these on the list they glow on the television screen or a movie screen (in my humble opinion). They bring us great TV shows and films that are full of laughs and heart wrenching moments. Here are my top 50 Favorite Leading Ladies Part 2!
31. Nia Peeples (Walker, Texas Ranger, Battle of Los Angeles)
32. Lucille Ball (I Love Lucy, Yours, Mine and Ours)
33. Diane Kruger (National Treasure, Troy)
34. Jodie Foster (The Beaver, Flightplan)
35. Lauren Graham (Gilmore Girls, Parenthood)
36. Calista Flockhart (Ally McBeal, Brothers & Sisters)
37. Michelle Rodriguez (Fast and Furious series, SWAT)
38. Cynthia Rothrock (China O’Brien, Martial Law)
39. Whoopi Goldberg (Sister Act, The Color Purple)
40. Olivia Wilde (Tron: Legacy, House)
For more amazing lists, be sure to click subscribe. All month long we’re doing Women’s Appreciation Month, so be sure to come back for more articles like this one.