I don’t usually do this, but I couldn’t help myself. Stan Lee created Spider-Man for Marvel Comics. He has served in The Avengers and has appeared in numerous film, movies, video games, and animated shows. Most can recognize his classic red and blue costume. Did you know that he has had several other costumes throughout the years? Here is my updated list of top 10 Spider-Man costumes.
10. Future Foundation – The series follows Peter Parker after he joins the Fantastic Four’s scientific organization.
09. Noir – In an alternate dimension, Peter Parker is a hard boiled detective with an edge.
08. Superior – When Doctor Octopus transferred his mind into Peter Parker’s body, he became the new Spider-Man.
07. Ben Reilly – When Peter Parker’s clone took the mantle, he donned his own version of the iconic costume.
06. 2099 – In the year 2099, Miguel O’Hara takes on the mantle of Spider-Man in a dystopian future.
05. Red and Black – This one has made an on-off again appearnace, but artist Alex Ross used it to perfection.
04. Iron Spider – During the Civil War plot, Spider-Man wore this costume while working for Tony Stark.
03. MCU – Joining the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Tom Holland finally nails a live action role as Peter Parker and his alter-ego.
02. Scarlet Spider – Before becoming Spider-Man, Ben Reilly had a tougher, edgier version of the costume for a new hero.
01. Symbiote – Often used as an alien costume, other times, Spidey wears it when he’s feeling low, this suit always brings out the darker side of the hero.
That is my list. What do you think? Let me know in the comments which Spider-Man costumes are your favorites. While you are at it, check out my Top 10 Superman Costumes. Don’t forget to like, share, and subscribe for more posts like this one.
This article was updated from a previous version.