Dating can be a difficult thing for a Christian. Thank goodness I don’t have to worry about it anymore. We live by a moral code and it is important to be careful what we say to one another. That being said, we have our own cheesy pick-up lines. Some are good and others are terrible. Yesterday, we tackled the ladies, so today Here’s my top 11 favorite Christian pick-lines for guys on Throwback Thursday.
11. Baby, I’m not checking you out. I’m admiring how the Lord blessed you.
10. Hey Girl, would it be breaking the 8th Commandment if I stole your heart?
09. Tell me, did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?
08. The Bible says give drink to those who are thirsty and feed those hunger. So, how about dinner?
07. I’m Will. God’s will.
06. Is this pew taken?
05. Excuse me. Is your name Grace? Because your amazing.
04. Hi there. Modest is hottest and you’re on fire.
03. I was reading the Book of Numbers and I realized I don’t have yours.
02. When I count my blessings, I make sure to count you twice.
01. I was going to read Proverbs 31, but then I thought I’d just study you.
Those are my favorites. Did I miss any of yours? Comment below, share this list, and be sure to subscribe for more fun humor and satire articles.