Chuck Norris still gets asked what his favorite Chuck Norris facts. He got asked so much, he wrote a book on it. That’s for a different article, but today’s Throwback Thursday I thought I would touch on the famous jokes of America’s greatest action star. They were a pop culture phenomenon that went on for years. Here are my favorite Chuck Norris Facts.
- Chuck Norris blows bubbles with beef jerky.
- Chuck Norris counted to infinity…twice.
- Superman goes to sleep with Chuck Norris pajamas.
- Chuck Norris once lost his legs in a car accident and still managed to walk it off.
- Dairy Queen was created when Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked Burger King when they refused to make him a unicorn burger.
- There’s a bear rug in Chuck Norris’ home. It’s not dead, it’s just too scared to move.
- There are no doors in Chuck Norris’ home, just walls he walks through.
- Chuck Norris is so fast he can throw a punch and hit himself in the back of the head.
- Chuck Norris and Mr. T walked into a restaurant and then it exploded. No building can contain that amount of awesomeness at one time.
- Chuck Norris can believe it’s not butter.
- Everybody loves Raymond, except Chuck Norris.
- Chuck Norris eats meat so rare, it’s from unicorn.
Those are my favorite Chuck Norris facts. Did I miss any of yours? Comment below and you might see them in a future list. Share and like this article and don’t forget to subscribe for more Hashtag Fun!