If there is one thing that Millennials get tired of doing, it is adulting. However, some take it to a whole new level. I chose to grow up while also keeping that child likeness. That being said, there are a few things I wish I had known before I jumped into being an adult. For this Tuesday Tip article, I figured I would share 10 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Became An Adult.
- “Under New Management” just means “Higher Prices”
- There are three sure things in life: death, taxes, and butt hurt
- Kids are the future, but they can be brats
- Boys have swag and attitude, but men have class and grit
- I was lied to, the three “Rs” aren’t real: reading, Writing, Arithmetic, so it’s WAR
- I before E except after C, which Science disproves
- Reality shows are NOT reality
- Film critics have no idea what they’re talking about
- Political correctness is the virus destroying free speech
- Be yourself, there’s only one of you
That is my list, do you have any of yours? Let me know in the comment section and you might see your ideas on another list. Like, share, and subscribe for more Hashtag Fun.